Posted by Manuel
The best way to lose belly fat is probably one of the most debated topics in the world of weight loss. Having a toned and flat stomach is the best way to feel confident of one’s body, but the numerous myths surrounding this topic makes losing belly fat all the more hard.
Contradicting popular notions, the best way to lose belly fat is not dieting or even exercising, but simply consuming the right kind of food. Loss of belly fat is related directly to fat loss in all parts of the body. If fat loss occurs in the body in general, automatically belly fat will be lost. In general, fat loss depends 70% on the food we take and 30% on exercise.
Importance of food in the best way to lose belly fat:
Controlling the kind and amount of food we take is undoubtedly the best way to lose belly fat.
- We should take more of fat busting food, i.e. the kind of food which helps to increase our metabolic level and keeps the blood sugar low.
- Food should be taken about 5 or 6 times a day, according to a person’s individual needs. This will help to abolish tendencies to overeat and increase the metabolic rate of the body.
- A low carbohydrate diet is ideal for losing belly fat or fat in general, as it too stimulates the metabolic rate.
- Foods that are high in fibre tend to make us feel full for a longer time. So the intake of such food materials should be incorporated in our day to day diet.
- Avoid alcohol, junk food, fried food at all costs. Junk food contains extra salt which causes our body to produce water, ultimately resulting in belly fat.
- Drink sufficient water daily to keep the liver healthy and remove toxic wastes from the body.
Brown rice, skimmed milk, whole grains, sea food, fruits, lean meat, vegetables, egg whites are some of the food items that help the body to burn calories and thus lose belly fat. These are some of the best ways to lose belly fat.
Importance of exercise: There are a few intense and effective workouts that relieve us from the pain of long and boring workout session while giving the same or even in some cases, better results. The secret is to create a workout session aimed specifically at achieving flat abs, by combining both aerobic and anaerobic energies.
Common misconceptions: People commonly fall prey to a number of fads and crash diets that promise to give mind boggling results in a short period of time. Similarly, there are a number of products in the market today that claim to be the best way to lose belly fat. But, more often than not, these products fail to live up to our expectations. Before starting out on the quest to find the best way to lose belly fat it is mandatory to accept that there are no miracles on the path of losing weight. Proper balance of Nutrient intake and exercise is the only way to attain the desired results.
Four important tips:
1. Many times, the products sold in the market under the name of health food are nothing but junk food in disguise. It is essential to learn to identify these from the healthy food.
2. Exercises like sit ups, crunches are often the slowest route to losing belly fat.
3. Cardio is not the best way to lose belly fat.
4. Fat burning pills and supplements are not essential.
Just stick to the above mentioned tips and you are sure to get a hold of the best way to lose belly fat.