Posted by Manuel
If you have an upcoming party soon and are desperate to know how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, this article is for you! The first thing you need to know when seeking an answer to how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks is that you need to burn more calories than you consume in order to lose weight.
The basics of how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks:
- Losing so much weight in 2 weeks comes with a lot of sacrifice and is challenging as hell. So get a friend or your partner to help you. This person will keep a close watch on you for 2 weeks and make sure you stay on track. Trying to know how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks and doing it on your own is a little too tough, so unless you are made of steel or are highly motivated and driven, don’t attempt this alone.
- To know how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, you need to give up sugar completely! Yes, that means no sugar in your tea, no desserts and no treats what so ever. Also, don’t eat packaged cereals because they are full of sugars and no sodas or fizzy drinks. Well and definitely no junk food.
- Dairy can help you lose weight, unlike popular belief. So add a cup of skimmed milk to your breakfast, and grate low fat cheese on your salads.
- If you want to know how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, you have to count your calorie intake, no matter how boring it sounds.
- If you are serious about learning how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, you cannot be lazy. If you want to drop 20 pounds so quick, you have to exercise. So buck up!
Learn how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks:
- The how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks learning guide starts with breaking down your 3 meals in to 6 smaller meals. Also, talk to a dietician about your daily calorie intake, or check online on a calculator as to how many calories you need. Divide that by 6, and then base each meal to give you the required number of calories.
- To learn how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, you must start by having a salad before every meal. So at least 4 times a day, you need to eat 2 raw veggies or raw fruits. Raw fruits and veggies will offer you a natural detox, cleanse your blood of toxins and the enzymes in these fruits and veggies will flush fat from your body. Not to mention, it will fill up your stomach and make you eat lesser, and raw fruits and veggies have very few calories.
- Don’t have fruit juices, canned or dry fruits and most packaged foods. If you are serious about learning how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, you must make your food fresh.
- Another thing you can do is base each small meal on your hunger level. If you aren’t too hungry, have just 100 to 150 calories. And if you are very hungry, try a healthy 300-400 calorie meal. You will find healthy recipes that will satiate your hunger with those few calories online, so check them out and make a list. Salads, grilled lean cuts of meat and 1 egg/1 slice of toast are all safe options.
- You need to drink 1 liter of ice cold water every day to learn how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. Ice cold water makes you lose calories, because the body must burn calories in order to bring the water to room temperature before it can be absorbed. Also, the ice cold water will raise your metabolism.
- You need to do high intensity workouts, for shorter durations for the next 2 weeks. Skip rope, do a short whole body workout or go for a 30 minute jog. But make sure you do this after once of the meals, so you have the energy to carry out the workout.
And this is how to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, so good luck!