Posted by Manuel
When someone goes out of their way to get the flattest of abs and is on a flat belly diet then it is good to be on the right track. You will get thousands of suggestions which might help you and might not help you. But like every person who has been on some kind of diet tells you that always listen to someone who has actually lost weight so you know whatever he/she did worked and will also work on you to a certain extent.
So there are a few dos and don’ts before you jump into the sea of patience which you will need to not just do the flat belly diet but any diet for that matter.
The dos of a flat belly diet:
- When you are on the flat belly diet the first thing you should do is to throw away anything which is packaged like chips, chocolates, sodas, etc. Any kind of food which is processed and has been bagged by many should be avoided
- The second is to stay away from anything which is sweet like icecreams, milk shakes etc.
- Get moving- even though you know you are burning the equal amount of weight you are consuming, to lose all the flab you need to get moving to burn those extra calories stored up in your belly. Join an exercise regime which will not just make you lose weight but the one you will actually enjoy and stick to it so that you gain a certain amount of good lifestyle.
- Go early to bed and early to rise. Even though it is a difficult task for many it is true. According to ayurveda, an element called ‘kapha’ which is actually a cold element should not be present in the body in excess. The ‘kapha’ increases which make it difficult for you lose weight.
- The best part about being on a diet and a routine is then you know you are losing weight. Always keep a positive outlook towards it and definitely keep up a positive attitude this will help more than sulking about it doing a diet.
- Keep a diet chart. Write down what you eat the whole day. This will make you realise if you had any binging or any other kind of eating that you are doing which is not good for your diet plan
- When you say flat stomach always make sure you have at least 4-5 litres of water every day. Water suppresses any kind of superficial hunger you have between meals and helps you keep a check on your weight. This makes it easier as the hunger pangs stops after a while.
- Any kind of diet needs a motivator. Try and keep a friend on the diet with you. This will help you in sticking to the diet and your routine.
The don’ts of a flat belly diet:
- Never think that this diet will work within just a week you start with it. Any kind of exercise routine or diet takes 2 weeks to kick in only after which you see results. Thus patience is the best medicine when you are on a diet.
- Never go hungry on a meal. It will always make it worse. You will end up binging on the second meal which will throw your diet and routine off guard.
- When you start off with the exercise do not suddenly start off with the intense workouts or else you might suffer from sore muscles most of the times. So take it easy and slow.
- Do not eat out. Even though there are many restaurants that will be fancy and good they do use a good amount of fat and butter in their meals. Make sure you avoid all of it for a while so that you attain the goals of your flat belly diet than a fat belly.
- Do not ever compare yourself with anyone else. Always remember that each kind of body reacts to the diet in a certain way. Some bodies take a long time to respond to any changes whereas others might respond to it quickly. But they do respond to it!
So the best thing to do is to follow these simple rules when you want to have wonderful abs especially during bathing suit season or when you just want to flaunt it. The only way you can achieve is through a little bit of discipline, patience and of course your flat belly diet.